Transactional Business Attorney &
Marla Merhab Robinson
Southern California’s preferred expert for corporate, employment, and business law
Marla Merhab Robinson is a founding partner and leads the firm’s Transactional Business practice. She has counseled and negotiated on behalf of California businesses and business owners for over 34 years.
Ms. Robinson has also been designated by other attorneys as an expert witness in corporate and partnership law. Her extensive business experience includes serving as Senior Vice President/Corporate Counsel for an American Stock Exchange mobile home manufacturing and real estate development company during her initial years of legal practice.
Ms. Robinson is a member of the Business & Corporate Law and Labor & Employment Law sections of the Orange County Bar Association and the California State Bar. She was the 2011 and 2006 Chair of the Business & Corporate Law Section of the Orange County Bar Association. She was a charter member of the Western State University Alumni Association and completed three terms of office on its Board of Directors.
Ms. Robinson also served for three years on Mary’s Path (formerly Mary’s Shelter) board of directors, a non-profit organization that provides shelter to pregnant and parenting teens. Ms. Robinson is a member of ProVisors and Victory Leadership Lab and an associate member of California Financial Services Association. She is a former member of SHRM, M&A Source, HRIC and Vistage International CEO Groups 4401 and 3303, and a former Director of the Santa Ana Chamber of Commerce.
Ms. Robinson, a fourth-generation Orange County resident, regularly speaks on corporate governance employer’s rights. Sample engagements include seminars for Orange County Bar Association, ProVisors, Lorman Educational Services, Pacific Mercantile Bank’s forum, KUCI Talk Radio, various insurance seminars and webinars on employment law subjects.
Ms. Robinson received her Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Administration from the University of San Diego and her Juris Doctorate from Western State University College of Law at Fullerton, California. She was an Associate Professor at Saddleback Community College teaching paralegal studies and was an Adjunct Professor at Western State University, College of Law teaching Employment Law (2006).
Areas of Expertise
- Business & Corporate Law
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Real Estate Law
- Labor & Employment Law
- Partnership Law
- Formation of Business Entities (Corporations, LLCs, Partnerships)
- Drafting of leases
- Sales Agreements
- Finance Documents
Awards & Accomplishments
- Ms. Robinson has a 10/10 rating on Avvo, a premier lawyer directory
- 2019 Women in Business Nominee
- 2015 Avvo List of Top Orange County Attorneys (OC Metro, August 2015)
- 2014 Avvo List of Top Orange County Attorneys (OC Metro, August 2014)
- 2013 Avvo List of Top Orange County Attorneys, Corporate Law (OC Metro, August 2013)
- 2012 Avvo List of Top Orange County Attorneys, Corporate Law and Employment management Law (OC Metro, August 2012)
- 2011 OC Metro List of Top Orange County Attorneys, Corporate Law and Mergers & Acquisitions
- 2009 Orange County Association of Health Underwriters’ Woman of the Year
Request A Consultation Today!
Connect with Merhab Robinson & Clarkson today for an assessment of your legal needs.
1551 N. Tustin Ave.
Suite # 1020
Santa Ana, CA 92705