Of Counsel, George Eadington
George holds expertise in the formation, maintenance, operation, acquisition, disposition,, dissolution and reorganization of business entities; real estate acquisition, disposition, financing, syndication, and leasing; secured and unsecured financing; negotiation and preparation of all business transactional arrangements; transaction and litigation strategist; taxation; and estate planning and administration.
George has served as outside general counsel for closely held southern California based emerging growth and middle market companies, from start ups to companies with annual sales reaching $500,000,000. During his established professional career, George has sat on numerous active boards of directors and conducted hundreds of board, shareholder, and committee meetings as general counsel.
George graduated from the University of Santa Clara in 1972 with a Bachelors of Science in Economics. George received his Juris Doctorate in 1975 from the University of Santa Clara School of Law, graduating Magna Cum Laude. He is a fourth generation Orange County resident.
George has lectured at the University of California, Irvine Graduate School of Management, Executive MBA Program on “Negotiating Business Transactions” and for the National Business Institute on the drafting of wills and trusts in California.
- University of Santa Clara School of Law, J.D., 1975, magna cum laude
- University of Santa Clara, B.S., Economics, 1972
- California, 1976
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- United States Tax Court